Perfectly Polished Tips 11 - Nail Life Drying Drops


Nail Life Aromatherapy Drop On Drying Drops..what a mouth full. I picked these up today after learning that my beloved Qtica ones spilled during travel. I am very impressed with these drops. Before reviewing them I figured that I had to really put them to the test. I used them with a CND nail polish. Now CND is notoriously known for taking forever to dry. These Nail Life drops had my nails completely dry in under 5 minutes. I also used INM Out the Door top coat before applying the drops.

As for the aromatherapy, my drops smelled fruity. Almost like candy. I was confused because when I hear aromatherapy I think of the traditional scents like lavender. To me the smell was not strong and it was gone with in a couple of minutes. The drops also double as a moisturizer which I thought was pretty cool. However they left a residue on my nails and on my finger tips. Not like a greasy one but just the feeling of something left over.

Overall I am very happy with these drops. They can be found at Sally Beauty and retail for $6.99 or $5.99 if you have a Sally's card.

I have some neon swatches & bottle pictures. I just don't have any photo editing software at the moment so I'm not sure if I am going to put them up un-water marked or not.