Perfectly Polished Tips 79 - Zoya Miley


Zoya Miley is a light, delicate, lilac creme. It's not a me color at all. It was gifted to me by Steph who runs the Polish Addict, the second I laid eyes on it I was in love. Even though this polish required 4 coats to have color and be partially opaque I think it's a new favorite. It was not streaky at all which really surprised me. The first coat goes on very sheer, almost invisible; it would probably make a good french manicure color. It's such a chic and clean looking color and it actually looks good on my pale skin. I usually don't go for these colors because I get the corpse look or else they just wash me out too much. I used Lippmann Rehydrating base coat and INM Out the Door for this manicure and have had awesome wear. I only put it on last night but since then I've cooked, cleaned the tub, and done a few loads of dishes. I have zero chips and no tip ware.
Overall I'm impressed and in love!