KO Cosmetics - Matte Polish - Liberty

I'm posting this really late! It's after midnight! Well when I came home today I had two packages waiting for me! One was my polishes from Knockout and one was polishes from Rescue Beauty Lounge! YES!

KO- Liberty, KO- Karen, RBL-Bikini Bottom, RBL-Square Pants, RBL-Locavore, RBL-Frugalista, RBL-No More War! Oh man, check out my messy desk! geez!

I swatched Liberty for your viewing pleasure. I know there are swatches of the others out there.

I've been itching for a minty green and some mattes so this one fixed both my needs! I was a bit nervous at first looking at the bottle. I was worried it was pushing close to blue, but it's okay. It's definately minty green. It's a cool tone and looks a little blue in some lights. But it's green. Gorgeous green! The application was not the easiest. Some nails were streaky with two coats and needed a third to even out. But the overall effect is wonderful! I love the matte finish!