Awesome Drug Store find


I purchased some new polishes yesterday. I always stop at Walgreen's on the day I have violin lessons. I thought perhaps I'd skip it but then... no. I had to go. I always go to the same one so week to week I don't see much but yesterday I found new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear! The display had new and old colors. Even though it said "New!" they were not all new, but I picked up two I don't believe I have ever seen before: Green With Envy and Rockstar Pink.


Green With Envy is very pigmented. It looks pretty close to opaque in one coat, and perfect in two. It's not streaky and dries super shiny! It looks like a granny smith apple. I love it.


Rockstar Pink is my NOTD even though I'm at the office! I'm trying to push what colors I wear to work little by little!! It is a jam packed glitter. It's like RBL-Locavore: 4 different color glitters suspended in a clear base, and gives a all over glitter look with 2-3 coats. It dries quickly and is awesome! Look how blingy! And it was only $3.29! Amazing. The glitter colors are royal blue, gold, red and fushcia. Seriously, this is amazing. You need to go get it. I think it might be way up there on my list of faves.(closeup)