Camera Problems

I am just writing to inform you guys of some bad news. It appears as though my camera has a problem. The flash won't always fire when it's supposed to. So I brought it to Best Buy since I have a service plan. They had to send it out and said it could take 2 to 3 weeks to get it back. *sobs*
I have a few things I can still post, but no new pics will be taken. This will back me up, but worse than that is that I won't have new posts for a while. Worse than that, is that I will probably lose my mind. My camera is part of me. It may be more important to me than NP. I don't know how I am going to make it. Well, I'm not! AND... I just did probably the best mani of my life. It's Misa - Pour Me Something Tall & Strong and I painted perfectly, and my cuticles are gorgeous. And I can't show you.
:c(
Just imagine. ** (<---stars)