Independence Day/Surprise Party Nails

How was everyone's holiday? I had the whole past week off, and today is the first day back to work. I don't know what I am supposed to be doing!
The pic on the left was my plan for my 4th of July mani, but I didn't have a chance to do them until late on the 4th when I got home from being out with my family. I planned to do it anyway and wear it yesterday, but it didn't really work out as planned. This was the best nail of the bunch. I used Milani - Red to Tango, OPI - Alpine Snow, and Essie - Mesmerize to stamp with. I need a better blue to stamp for this. And I used Konad plate M44.

I did however, have a pretty good 4th mani from the night before. I did my nails for a surprise party for my friend's birthday with LA Girls - Rockstar as a base, and then added LA Girls - Supernova, and my new Jesse's Girl - Confetti.(click for the large size!)
(Close up of my thumb)

Looks like fireworks, so I guess that my 4th mani was festive after all!