NYX - Glitters

I swatched my NYX glitter polishes. I received them a million years ago, but I always wanted to swatch and post them as a set. So here they are! This is however, not all the glitters that NYX has. Just the ones that I have. I should have received another one that never came now that I think of it. Hopefully it will show up one day!Lime Sparkle - Lime jelly polish with green glitter. I love the concept of this one, but I don't think it was very flattering on me. 3 coats. EDIT: This is listed on NYX website as "Simple Sparkle". When I first saw it, it was Lime Sparkle. When I got around to ordering it, it was call Simple Sparkle. However, the bottle came labeled Lime Sparkle. So don't be scared if you can't find it.


Dark Red Glitter - Easy naming! I don't think it's that dark, however. Red jelly with red glitter and silver, holo glitter. This is three coats.


Silver Blue - More easy names! Silver round glitter and blue bar glitter. I believe this was two coats.


Asphalt - Black jelly with gold, red, blue, green and silver glitter. It's like birthday confetti! I love it! This is definitely my fave. I was soooo amazed at what I discovered when I shot it macro. The glitter is actually square! I had no clue! For months! I thought it was round this whole time!! And there is also itty-bitty microscopic round glitter pieces too! Impressive. This is 3 coats.

What do you think? Sparkly, no?