Orange Fest!

So I have to start with: I LOVE ORANGE! I haven't for a while, but the love is back. Perhaps it is the summer. i don't know, but suddenly I love orange polish and have bought several. I also love NEON orange polish. It is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

I posted this great 2/3 - 1/3 mani idea I had with neon oranges a while back, but never got a chance to wear it out. I just tried it quick at home and took it off. Since last week I was on vacation, I thought it would be a perfect time to rock it.

I started with a base of OPI-Alpine Snow. Then did 1/3 of the nail with the yellow-orange neon from Hot Topic that is called Marigold on their website, however I call it Tangello. Then did the remaining 2/3 in Sally Girl - Amped and finished it off with orange fishnets stamped with Konad plate M57 and L'Oreal - Sizzling Tangerine. One of my fave manis ever!!