Lacquer Laine's Ode to Orange

I love orange. A lot. I don't know what it is but I think it really compliments my nails. Maybe I just like the pop it gives. It just works. So I have been sporting a whole slew of orange lately. I have still been mixing it up of course or else I would be bored and I do not want to get sick of my beloved oranges. Here are a few of them:

Color Club - Tangerine Scream - I wore this to a Syracuse football game. Being that they are the "Orangemen", this got a lot of attention.

Color Club - Wild and Willing - I love this shimmery burnt orange duochrome. It flashes green, yellow and a rose gold. The only problem with it is that it needs 4 coats.

Misa - Speed of Life

L'Oreal - Sizzling Tangerine

LA Colors - Shock

OPI - Totally Tangerine

Petites - Passion Orange

Claire's - Orange Neon

China Glaze - Orange Marmalade - I love the glass fleck shimmer. It does settle though so you have to mix well before you use it. And it's pretty thin. I needed 3 or 4 coats.

Santee - Neon Orange

OPI - Hungary For My Honey

LA Colors - Force

Cosmo - Bus Route #1 -I love this bizarre neon yellow-orange. It looks like a bus! Or a neon yellow street sign.

Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange

What do you think of orange nail polish?