50% Rescue Beauty Lounge Today - Last Minute Swatches

Good Morning! I hope you all have your clicking fingers ready and credit cards in hand for the 50% Rescue Beauty Lounge 5 hour only sale today!!! The email says to keep it hush hush except for my "BFF and "in the know" sis"... well isn't that all of you?!
:c)

The code for 50% is VIP 5 HOUR and it is good from 12pm to 5pm Eastern Standard Time today. I stayed up late last night to do swatches of all the RBL polishes that I have. It's not very many, but it may just help someone.

Square Pants - 4 coats

Bikini Bottom - 4 coats (I really believe the 4 coats is worth the end result)

Scrangie - 3 coats

Locavore - 3 coats

Frugalista - 3 coats

No More War - Ah my beloved NMW. How I love this color! It is my NOTD. 2 coats

I honestly don't even have my list ready for today. I am for sure getting Underware, Purple Haze and probably Concrete Jungle. And then I'm on the fence for Starfish Patrick, and some reds and Teal and Dead Calm.

What are you going to get?