More Diamond Cosmetics Swatches

Some more Diamond Cosmetics swatches for ya!


Hue Are You? - Cranberry red with heaps and heaps of gold shimmer. 2 coats.


Lemon Yellow Zest - Lovely yellow cream. Very yellow. Almost marigold. I had to do 3 coats to get it all even though.


18K Gold - Oh how I love this bold gold shimmer. It is such a bold yellow-gold that I want to actually call it orange-gold. In 8th grade there was a girl that came to school with a manicure like this and I wanted that color so bad. And now 11 years later, I have it.


Tropical Dream - Soft creamcicle orange with a golden shimmer. 2 coats.


Party Hearty - Awesome champagne foil. I think I may use this as my New Year's Eve mani!


I am so pleased with the colors I bought. I love them all and the formula is great on these too. Mostly 2 coaters and nice easy application. The bottles are slight less than the usual 0.5 oz size. These are 0.43 oz, but that is fine with me.

Diamond Cosmetics can be purchased HERE and are only $2.