Comparison: China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover vs. Color Club - Wild Child


Hello everyone! I have a quickie comparison for you all today. When looking at the new Up & Away colors from China Glaze, I was wondering how Four Leaf Clover compared to Color Club's Wild Child. I assume others would like to know too, so I made a comparison swatch. They are both mega-bright, borderline neon, shamrock greens, but very different.

Index and ring: Four Leaf Clover
Middle and Pinky: Wild Child

Note: The colors are probably just as bright as the swatch depicts, but they are a bit more saturated in color.

Wild Child is much lighter than Four Leaf Clover. Wild Child is also more of a jelly consistency and is thin and needed 3 coats. Four Leaf Clover is very opaque and creamy and needed two coats.

So, my personal opinion is that the shades are different enough to own both, but if I had to pick one, it would be Four Leaf Clover.

What do you think?