My First Award! Woot!

 
My first blog award from sweet Brooke of Babbling Brooke, aka caracita! I can't believe it! I've only been blogging for a month and I already got one of these! Thanks, Brooke! What a supportive, generous community is the beauty blogging world, where bloggers are beautiful both inside and out! (And yes -- the exclamation points are totally apt!!! LOL)
Now for the rules:
  1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
  2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
  3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I can't wait to spread the love, but I suspect all the other awesome bloggers I know must have this already. And the winners are:
Don't waste the pretty -- spread the love!