New Konad Plate M77

Hi! I hope you have all seen that Konad has released some new image plates for us to play with! There are 8 new ones: M75-M81 and S10. You can browse them here. I purchased M77 through M79 and today I have swatches of all the designs from M77.

Plate M77

This is a mani I did a couple weekends ago. The base is China Glaze - Lemon Fizz stamped with China Glaze - Sugar High and the flower stamp. I added some accents with LA Colors Art Deco - Bright Green and Migi Nail Art Pen in white.

This is Wet n Wild - Bite the Bullet stamped with a black creme and the flower/hatch mark stamp. I call it "the waffle stamp".

This is necklace stamp with various chrome colors over Snail Slicks - #21, a very stark peach creme.

This is just a swatch of all the rest of the stamps over black with chrome colors.

And don't forget about the Mardi Gras Mani I did with this plate:

I used the bead image repeatedly on each nail for a look of a plethora of bead strands!

I really love this plate. There are several good images to work with and I didn't have any issues with any of them. All the little details picked up. It's awesome!
What do you think?
:c)