New Orleans Saints Mani

Hello fanatics and football fans! I decided to do a mani for the Superbowl in honor of the New Orleans Saints. I have been rooting for them this year (when not supporting my beloved Bears!) and thought a Saints mani was in order. Plus I love combinations of black and gold so I have an extra excuse to do it! Apologies to my international readers. I know American football is not an international sport like futbol, but I love it!

I started by painting the whole nail with China Glaze - Passion. Next I halfmooned it with the majority of the nail in black. Then I added Essie - Matte About You to make the whole nail flat. The reason being I love foils stamped over flat black. It looks so hott. Then I stamped the Fleur-de-lis on all nails with Passion and Konad plate M15.

Hope you all enjoy the game, snacks and beer! (and commercials!)