NOTD Wild, Black and Sinful

This is three coats of Sinful Colors All About You over a coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme. Both are from Christy.
I don't know why I came up with combination. Maybe it was inspired by the bangle, or the new moon which for all I know may be some nights off.
All About You is clear with tiny but abundant flecks of gold and red glitter. It is a dream to apply! So smooth, quick, even... I'd like to put a gold ring on its finger and ask it to marry me. Except it's gold, and it's already on my finger. Oh, well.
I was debating with myself whether or not to add gold stickers. I can never leave well enough alone. But this time, I did. It looks good enough on its own. But now I wonder how it would look over red, and orange, and green..... Feed the addiction, I dare ya!