Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ah, my favorite day of the year. This is seriously my favorite holiday. I'm not even Irish. I just love it!

Check out the mani I did for you guys today:

I started with a coat of Ilalmasqua - Whack, my favorite orange creme. Then I used re-enforcer stickers to hide the lower portion of my nail and painted the rest with Rescue Beauty Lounge - Underwear to get the half-moon mani.

Next, I used Konad plate M22 and Konad special polish in green to stamp the clovers. I did this before my tips because I figured it would be easier for me to make a mistake on the clovers than on the french tip and would hate to do more work than I had to if I made a mistake and had to start over.

Lastly I painted the tips with Illamasqua - Elope and topped it all off with Seche Vite.


Erin Go Bragh!