HEY EVERYONE!

I just feel like posting something for you guys but have nothing prepared! SOOOOO I am going to hit you with what I have available to me: SPAM!

I have on Nubar-Reclaim today, and I can't show you the current mani, but I have an older swatch I did of it and then I decided that I will just give you all the green I have on me and make today "Green SPAM Friday for March"!!! Sound good? GREAT!

Nubar - Reclaim

Orly - Enchanted Forest

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle

Misa - Toxic Seduction

Maybelline - Glad To Be Green

Misa - Dirty Sexy Money

Essie - Mint Candy Apple

Barry M - Mint Green

BB Couture - Poison Ivy

Illamasqua - Rampage

Illamasqua - Hectic

Illamasqua - Elope

Claire's - Dreamcatcher

BB Couture - Studio 54

Diamond Cosmetics - Never So Evergreen

Sinful Colors - Happy Ending

Sinful Colors - Innocent

Rescue Beauty Lounge - No More War

Rimmel - Camouflage

Have a wonderful weekend!
Elaine
:c)