LA Splash Nail Splash Swatches

Happy Monday all! I was naughty and went shopping over the weekend. Check out what I found at Ulta:

LA Splash - Golden Seahorse, Sparkling Oceanspray
I love these bottles! I would never expect these to be nail polish. They look like lip-gloss, or liquid eyeshadow, or liquid liner, or mascara... anything but nail polish. Love it.


Golden Seahorse - This is a sea foam green base with soft, warm gold glitter and a few brassier colored glitter pieces. HOW FRICKIN PRETTY IS THIS?! Doesn't the closeup make you think of treasure sunken at the bottom of the ocean? Gold coins and gold nuggets sitting in the sand in the bottom of the Caribbean? It's amazing! It reminds me a lot of the incredible, un-findable, un-dupeable, green/gold glitter I received from the lovely Tuli that I showed you guys back here and here and if I totally created a unquenchable lemming from showing it to you, you can hopefully satisfy your need with this. This is fabulous! This swatch is 3 coats.

Sparkling Oceanspray - This is a medium to large grain teal glitter in a clear base. What I love about this is how shiny and glittery the particles are. It reflects a ton of light. I love the teal shade of the glitter. But I dislike that it is not full coverage. This is 4 coats and it obviously leaves plenty open spaces. I was considering adding a bit of Wet n Wild - Nocturnal to the base to make it blue. I think that would be so pretty but I haven't gotten the courage to do it yet.

I found these at Ulta and they retail for $3.99.
What do you think?
-Elaine
:c)