Slate Blues

Hello everyone! How are we?! :c)

I have a new love. Slate blue. We have had several releases lately and I have been attracted to them all. My most recent purchase was MAC - Blue India yesterday. I thought I could resist. But I thought that with Peppermint Patti and when I decided I wanted it I couldn't find it. MAC sure knows how to get us with their limited edition shades. Ugh!

I thought it would be nice to do a comparison of all these slate blues for our reference. Here it is!
edit: make sure to click for the enlarged view! :c)
From left to right:

BB Couture - Moon Over Manhattan
Rescue Beauty Lounge - 360
Sally Hansen - Gray By Gray
MAC - Blue India

BB Couture has a ton of shimmer that the others do not, so it is pretty unique.
360 has a slight green tinge to it and a secret shimmer. It is very secret. I would feel more comfortable calling it creme.
Gray By Gray is pretty and pale.
And Blue India is the darkest of the bunch but pretty and perfect and surprisingly the formula was great. I was preparing myself for crappy application.

What do you think?
HAPPY FRIDAY!