SOTD: A Lucky Interview



From OPI's Hong Kong Collection comes Lucky Lucky Lavender. A beautiful shade that is a light purple color.




I had an interview to go to, so I decided that I needed a soft shade, and a little luck. What better color?




This photo (shown above) is the most color accurate of the bunch. Rather than being a pinkish-purple shade, or a purplish-pink as some people call it, I would say Lucky Lucky Lavender can be best described as a soft and warm-hued purple, which lends it its pink undertones, while still leaving it a soft/cool shade.


I really think a nail polish this shade would work well with every skin tone, because it is both a cool and warm shade, and purple/pinks tend to be more neutral colors.




So, I know many of us buy some nail polishes just for the color name (rather than the actual polish)! But, this time I'd say this buy paid off, since the interview went amazingly well.


What about you - have you ever bought a polish for the name? And if so, which one and why?


Thanks for looking! Bye for now.