NOTD Neon Summer

It's summer where I live -- bright sunlight, and everything is hot, hot, hot!  And I thought I'd celebrate with neon on my nails. I used the polish here. The blue, contrary to expectation, was not neon. The deep orange and green were excellently neon. I've never encountered jelly polish before, but from what I've read on its description -- deep, saturated color that goes on sheer -- this fits the bill. I love it. 
 
 This pic of my nails don't do justice to the actual colors irl. They may seem dull here, but they're really bright and happy. Gives me a lift just looking at 'em. 
I know this mani seems extreme: different colors for each finger? In NEON? What am I thinking??? LOL.I've never done it before, either. But I needed a lift for my mood, and this did it. What do you think?
ADDED for Brooke (and others who may be wondering): These are the No-Name-No-Brand nail polishes that I mentioned in a previous post. The blue, orange and green are recent purchases. I should have noted the numbers instead, I guess. My bad.