He Provides

I recently got the following from various friends and relatives, and I can't say I deserve them or did anything to earn them. My sister's mother-in-law sent her a package from the US with some beauty products they she didn't have much use for, so she gave us some. Then my bff from highschool gave me cleansers (I had just ran out and was about to go buy some cheap local brands when out of the blue, she said she was giving me something and here they are)! I also received a gift from another bff who came home from Canada.
Thanks, Grace
- Estee Lauder Take it Away Total Makeup Remover
- Lancome Cream-to-Foam Cleanser

Thanks, Bebeth
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion

Thanks, Chic
- Watsons Energizing Eye Mask
- The Face Shop Hyaluronic Acid Essential Mask Sheet
- Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Pencils in Velvet Black
- NYC Lipsticks in Garnet and Retro Red
All I can say is, my Father and Provider saw my needs/wants and knew many of these, I wouldn't buy for myself. So He provided through the kind hearts of various people. It is by grace... undeserved, totally free.