Cherry on Top Award


Lovely Jan of Hue and Me gave me this award... thanks, dear, for the compliment and the vote of confidence!
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you. (Done)
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. (Done)
3. List 3 things which you love about yourself. 

    Not about myself, but 3 that came from me and am very proud of: my three sons. :)
4. Post a picture you love.
This isn't a photo I love, particularly, but it's of something I love -- mountains. I love being on mountains, enjoying the wide vista, the boundless horizon, the unlimited expanse. ;)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
  1. Abby of Simple but Versatile
  2. Iryn of Rock 'n Roll Baby
  3. Katrina of Katrina's Nail Blog
  4. Rhian of Rhian's Random Musings
  5. Strawberry Princess of Cosas d' Chicas
Again, thanks, Jan, and here's to more years of happy blogging from you!!!