Sweet Blog Award

Sweet Blog Award!

Locke of Girlish Mood has sweetly given me this award to share with ten other bloggers who are sweet and friendly. Okay, so I don't know the bloggers I'm passing this on to, but I think they're sweet because of their blog and for following me even though I didn't know them. The funny thing is, some of them write in languages that I can't understand. But their fab pics bridge the language barrier effectively. Which goes to show that beauty doesn't have to speak the same language to be appreciated. ;) So thank you, thank you, fellow bloggers. I think you're sweet, I really do.

- Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers
- Make a post about the award including the picture above
- In your post, mention the person who gave it to you
- Put the award on your blog
- Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment


And the award goes to... (drumroll):