SUNDAY SPAM!

Lay It On Me - Vegas - I think I did a pretty job of getting the streaks to show this time. They actually looked better in real life.

Zoya - Yasmeen

China Glaze - Sugar High

China Glaze - Light As Air

Nubar - Peacock Feathers - What an unbelievable duochrome

Zoya - Ginessa

Moodstruck - I can't stand that these don't have names!!! This polish is sooooo damn pretty. It is one of the prettiest polishes I have ever put on. It got compliments everywhere. But sadly, it doesn't change colors :c( There is maybe a itty, bitty change, but not enough to deem it a mood polish.

CQ - Pearls

Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac

OPI - Radiance + OPI - Turquoise Shatter - This cracked the best on my thumb. I did a thicker coat and I like it much better than the rest of my fingers.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
:c)
-Elaine