Got my Birchbox!!!

So because of the ladies at PaA I learned about Birchbox what it is is a subscription that you pay $10 a month for and you receive one box a month with 4-6 beauty samples in it! I love surprises so this is awesome for me, I won't know what I'll be getting until I get it! And on top of that, who doesn't love mail that isn't bills right? I see a pink box and I'm all "hells yes!!" and run inside today to open it, about cut my damn finger too...whoops, I need to be more careful with knives haha!



So anyway this month were Cynthia Rowley's personal favorites, there was talk about there being a mini Zoya nail polish in some, and I was hoping I would get one!



So now it's pic heavy time with all my goodies!!

























So we have a Redkin hair shine spray, this will most def. be used! I ran out of my favorite stuff just like this, so I'm hoping I like this one! Ahava mineral hand cream, Kind almond and apricot bar, Purity facial wash, and tada!!! A mini Zoya!



I am pleased with my first month's box and I'm looking forward to next month!! If you got a Birchbox this month, and blogged about it, post your link! I would love to see what you got too! :)