OPI - Pirates of the Caribbean

I know what you are thinking when you read that title. Is she flippin serious? That collection came out months ago! I know I know. I just kept putting this on the back burner and waiting and waiting and I am not quite sure what I was waiting for but here it is! :c)

I do need to apologize to you, my sweet loyal readers. I have become of a bit of an absentee blogger. I am working lots and lots of hours these days and it is very hard for me to find time to do the most simple activities in my life, let alone post. It is always on my mind, and I am still doing my nails and taking pictures, it's just hard to sit and do posts and edit pics as frequently as I would like :c(

Okay, enough with the sob story. Let's look at some swatches!

Mermaid's Tears

Steady As She Rose

Planks a Lot

Skull and Glossbones

Sparrow Me The Drama

Stranger Tides

Silver Shatter (over Mermaid's Tears)