SUNDAY SPAM!!!

Hello and Happy Sunday! Let's start the week off right with some happy SPAM!

Moodstruck - unnamed pink (hot/cold/in-between) The last Sunday SPAM series included a Moodstruck shade that I said didn't change well but this was a complete 180. This was changing while I was painting it on. It was both colors most of the time. Granted it's just pink and pink, but it is obviously two different pinks and I enjoyed it more than most any other pinks I put on.

Sally Hansen - Paparazzi - This is very delicate and pretty shade but it took me 4 coats for this.

American Apparel - Neon Green - THIS IS THE BEST NEON GREEN EVER!

Essie - Absolutely Shore - This is beautiful. I resisted this for a while because I assumed it was just a gray creme and I have tons of these but this has a slightly green hint and it's beautiful.

4th of July Mani - For this I alternated blue/white nails and red/white nails. For the blue/white I did white creme base and OPI - Blue Shatter and for the red/white nails I alternated red base and White Shatter and white base and Red Shatter. I painted the shatter shades in a diagonal pattern.

Sinful Colors - Pull Over - This is a orangy yellow creme. Similar to a school bus. I got this from a new display of Sinfuls called Get Swirling! Looks like this>


Pure Ice Crackle - Crushed (over Pull Over) - This is a bright orange shimmer crackle and I loved it with this combo. I got a lot of comments on this. It was so bright and cheery and glowy like the sun. This is the display of Pure Ice Crackles. I found them at Walgreen's>>


Chanel - Peridot - Oh my. This is soooooo stunning. This is a strong olivey gold metallic with a strong blue/green duochrome. I think the pictures can speak for themselves.